What is a Pulse Oximeter
Pulse Oximeter is a small rectangular device that clips onto your finger, and reads your blood oxygen levels and Heart rate within seconds.
Regardless of your past familiarity with them, you may have noticed lately that pulse oximeters are popping up in the news and your social feeds, in conversation with friends and family.
FOR PATIENTS AT HOME, WHO SUGGESTS THE USE OF PULSE OXIMETRY TO MEASURE OXYGEN LEVELS IN THE BLOOD. THIS NEEDS TO BE COORDINATED WITH OTHER ASPECTS OF HOME CARE, SUCH AS EDUCATION FOR THE PATIENT AND CARE PROVIDER AND REGULAR FOLLOW-UP OF THE PATIENT.
SOURCE : HTTPS://WWW.WHO.INT/NEWS-ROOM/FEATURE-STORIES/DETAIL/WHO-RECOMMENDS-FOLLOW-UP-CARE-LOW-DOSE-ANTICOAGULANTS-FOR-COVID-19-PATIENTS
With SpO2,PR and PI parameters.
4- colours led screen display easy to read even in the dark
- Easy to operate one-button design simple and convenient
- For home or carry with you it is compact light and suitable for sports , home travel etc .
- FDA approved
- CE approved
- FC approved
- 2x AAA batteries, not included
- extra wrist cord
- 4 colours LED, and 4 direction screen
- Includes 1 oximeter, 1 lanyard, 1 manual